Together, our vast depth of knowledge, expertise, and capabilities goes beyond traditional accounting services for our clients.
When you’re looking for a complete technology partner to improve your business process and maximize your technology investment, WhiteOwl is the wise choice. WhiteOwl leverages ERP and CRM solutions from Microsoft, Intacct and Blackbaud, either in the Cloud or on premise. The team at WhiteOwl will help you strategically select, implement, customize, and configure the right system for your specific needs.
Since its inception in 1997, WhiteOwl has serviced over 1,000 mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 companies on a local and national level. We pride ourselves on providing clients with a single source of fully integrated, reliable and cost-effective technology solutions that align IT with your business goals and objectives.
WhiteOwl’s services include:
- Business process automation
- Cloud computing
- CRM solutions
- Desktop virtualization
- ERP solutions
- Managed services
- Networking & communications
- Software development & integration
Developed by WhiteOwl, PaperSave is a complete document management, electronic workflow, and transaction automation solution. PaperSave’s unique integration provides one-click access to documents related to records within Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave combines document capture and transaction processing to eliminate multiple steps from organizations’ process, saving them time and money. PaperSave is proud to be the first Document Management & Electronic Workflow solution that has achieved the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) distinction.
Our solution allows organizations to enjoy the following benefits:
- Eliminate keystrokes
- Faster monthly closes
- Improved vendor and customer relationships
- Reduce time filing and retrieving documents
- Eliminate lost or misfiled documents
- Increased security
- Automated record retention rules
- Reclaim office space
- Enhanced disaster recovery
At FMA it’s all about helping major foundations and non-profits meet their mission. There’s no formula that fits every circumstance. That’s why we have developed an array of services tailored to our clients’ specific needs.
FMA’s services are designed to help nonprofit organizations, from start-ups to legacy agencies, build the fiscal muscle they need to more efficiently fulfill their mission. FMA delivers capacity building services in three areas:
- Consulting: Foundations and nonprofits seek FMA consulting for many reasons. Whatever challenges your organization is facing, FMA consulting is here to help.
- Outsourcing: Whether you want to reduce accounting and financial management costs, improve the quality of financial information and reports, or eliminate the burden of managing an in-house accounting department, FMA outsourcing provides financial security and peace of mind.
- Training: Whether you are interested in becoming certified through the nationally recognized Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP) program or in customized training for your organization, the FMA Institute ensures the highest quality training in the country.
Want to learn how you can benefit from the expertise of our affiliates? Don’t hesitate to contact us now. We’d love to hear from you.