Wednesday November 1 2017 @ 08:00 am
MBAF Fort Lauderdale Office
301 East Las Olas Boulevard, 4th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Join us for an informative MBAF breakfast event hosted by the Kane Condominium and Association Division where our experts will share insight to help associations be financially fit.
Who Should Attend:
- Association Board Members
- Property Managers
What You’ll Learn:
- During this session, you’ll learn financial best practices for condominium and homeowner associations.
- How to properly read and understand financial statements
- How to determine if your association’s operating equity is adequate
- How to enhance financial operations
- Red flags that could indicate fraud
- And more!
|Registration & Breakfast||8:00AM – 9:00AM|
|Program||9:00AM – 11:00AM|
Would like to attend? Click here to reserve your spot!