This internship will start January 2017
- Researches results for Responsible Party’s review, gathers pertinent information
- Works with firm’s Quality Control department
- Identifies technical issues and problems and communicates to Supervisor(s)
- Prepares standard firm accounting work papers and statements for assigned areas of engagement
- Records and posts journal entries, classifies entries and totals for an accounting period with proper approval
- Prepares basic statistical and account analyses as directed by Responsible Party
- Demonstrates an effort to better understand client’s business and unique industry aspects
- Previous accounting experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.