MBAF CPAs, LLC, is currently seeking energetic and motivated individuals to support the Human Resources team in our NYC office.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salarysurveys and develops merit pool recommendations; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures in collaborations with the National HR team to effect continual improvements..
- This position manages the North East HR department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department. Works in collaboration with a National HR team located in Miami, Florida.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of human resource experience
- Professional services industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and desire to proactively and consistently present new HR ideas and strategies
- Adaptability combined with a positive attitude and high energy level