Participate and manage litigation engagements.
- Complete litigation engagements and special assignments, draft reports and financial analyses.
- Understand and apply proper and consistent application of formulas and methodology.
- Prepare complex financial analyses and damage estimates.
- Conduct Internet and other research.
- Prepare internal reports and analyses.
- Draft economic damage calculations and reports or other expert reports for partner review.
- Prepare material for deposition or trial as requested.
- Prepare work product for compliance with professional standards and firm policy.
- Obtain an understanding of client’s business, industry and economy.
- Participate in analysis of work product or work product of opposing experts.
- Prepare summaries of financial statements, tax returns and other quantitative data.
- Supervise receipt and organization of new documents.
- Ensure case documents are organized and prepared accurately.
- Track documents against requests.
- Keep Manager or Partner informed of any significant departures from goals or standards.
- Communicate progress and problems to Partner.
- Develop and monitor budgets on individual engagements.
Participate in administrative planning, including continuing education and personnel development.
- Perform assigned tasks on engagements or projects in a timely manner. Understands assignments and gives instructions.
- Control engagement time and expenses.
- Assist in managing of Database of Litigation Cases.
- Perform administrative functions and responsibilities, including preparing engagement letters, generate fee estimates, ensure timely completion of task sheets, and perform timely time entry.
- Stay current with new developments in Litigation and Business Valuation theory, methods, case law precedent.
- Responsible for the supervision of all entry level and middle level consultants and display innovative leadership.
- Participate in professional associations to build local presence.
- Participate and prepare in-house CPE seminars and/or participate in conferences as expert speaker.
- Assist in preparation of client proposals.
- Applies Firm’s mission statement to all aspects of service approach.
REQUIREMENTS: Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or International Business (or U.S. equivalent) or closely related discipline and two (2) years of senior level experience in the job offered. Certified in Financial Forensics or Certified Fraud Examiner required.