The Paraprofessional will oversee, process, and/or review day to day operational accounting activities for high net worth individuals and families, professional athletes and privately held businesses. In addition you will serve as the point person for handling general accounting, AR, AP, PR, billing, and bank reconciliations functions, prepare month end reporting and financial statement compilation activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this position successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Professional Service industry, small public or private strongly preferred. Superior command of QuickBooks software is required. General Accounting experience required
Educations and/or Experience
- 2-4 year Accounting degree preferred
- Minimum 2-6 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Polished, eloquent and professional demeanor
- Advanced level working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High level of organizational skills and ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume.