The Receptionist will be responsible for the front desk operations as well as participate in projects from the Office Manager. This is a vital role at the firm as the receptionist is the first point of contact to our clients, both physically and telephonically.
Desired Personal Values and Capabilities:
- High level of client-service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Integrity and reliability
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Ability to multi-task.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to consistently provide excellent client service to both external and internal clients.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, screen and forward calls, provide information and take messages in a friendly and professional manner.
- Respond to all inquiries with appropriate information
- Keep work area and reception lobby tidy and presentable to the public
- Able to establish workload priorities
- Accurately and efficiently perform assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Understand assignments and follow instructions
- Able to work independently
To perform this position successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Previous successful experience as a receptionist or in a client service role within a fast paced professional environment.