MBAF CPAs, LLC, is currently seeking energetic and motivated individuals to provide basic accounting, auditing and/or other consulting services to clients within established firm and accounting guidelines.
- Prepare bookkeeping transactions when necessary
- Prepares S Corp, C Corp, Partnership and 990 tax returns
- Works with firm’s Quality Control department
- Identifies technical issues and problems and communicates to Supervisor(s)
- Prepares standard firm accounting work papers and statements for assigned areas of engagement
- Records and posts journal entries, classifies entries and totals for an accounting period with proper approval
- Drafts footnote disclosures and other parts of client reports when assigned
- Reconciles accounts, accounting records and source documents
- Demonstrates an effort to better understand client’s business and unique industry aspects.
- Previous accounting experience is preferred
- CPA certificate is not required; however, this individual is expected to have met the New York State’s 150 semester hour requirement upon graduation.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.