The South Florida Business Journal has selected 25 standout professionals for its 2017 class of Influential Business Women. These local leaders have a strong record of leadership, performance and innovation in their respective industries, including technology, wealth management, education and nonprofits.
This year’s honorees include Dr. Dana Markham, president of Pine Crest School; Mika Mattingly, executive VP of Colliers International; and Julie Palmer, director of people and culture at Suffolk Construction and Lisa Scott-Founds, president and CEO of Winterfest. These top women and many more will be celebrated May 12 at the 2017 Influential Business Women Awards at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six.
The South Florida Business Journal Influential Business Women Class of 2017:
- Jaclyn Baumgarten, co-founder, Boatsetter
- Darran Blake, senior VP of wealth management, UBS Financial Services
- Suzanne Bodgan, regional managing partner, Fisher Phillips
- Rebecca Bratter, deputy managing shareholder, Greenspoon Marder
- Luciana Carvalho, senior VP, Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- Carla Corbo, international sales manager, Southeast Florida Division, Lennar
- Shana Crittenden, COO, North Shore Medical Center
- Cristina DiMauro, senior executive VP/commercial banking executive, BankUnited
- Jamie Dos Santos, founder and CEO, Cybraics
- Lisa Duke, CFO, Walter Duke + Partners
- Tanya Ferreiro, practice leader, Assurance Services, Kaufman Rossin
- Arminda Figueroa, founder and CEO, Latin2Latin Marketing + Communication LLC
- Tracy Gerber, West Palm Beach co-managing shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Tina Lux-Boim, president and CEO, Managed Maintenance
- Dr. Dana Markham, president, Pine Crest School
- Mika Mattingly, executive VP, Colliers International
- Nancy Merolla, senior VP, community reinvestment officer, Florida Community Bank
- Julie Palmer, director of people and culture, Suffolk Construction
- Juliet Murphy Roulhac, regional manager for external affairs, Florida Power & Light Co.
- Ileana Salort, COO, MBAF
- Hildy Sastre, partner, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
- Whitney Schiffer, partner/director of Audit and Attest Services, Berkowitz Pollack Brant
- Lisa Scott-Founds, president and CEO, Winterfest
- Kirstin Turner, managing director, Florida complex director, RBC Wealth Management
- Mary M. Young, director, Ziff Graduate Center, University of Miami
Click here to read the article on South Florida Business Journal.