Diana Rivera, CPA, CGMA, is a director in the Audit Department at MBAF in the Kane Condominium and Association Services Division. She specializes in financial auditing and forensic examinations. Diana has been in the public accounting profession for fifteen years.
Diana provides direct supervision to the firm’s professional staff in the conduct of audits and reviews of financial statements, and specializes in condominium associations, mixed-use developments, cooperative housing corporations, and timeshare and resort associations. In addition, Diana frequently conducts and supervises consulting, litigation support and agreed-upon procedures engagements.
Diana is a frequent speaker to organizations and professionals in the common interest realty association industry. She also serves as a consultant to Boards of Directors, community associations’ professionals and developers.
*Licensed to practice in the state of Florida and the commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President of the Florida Chapter, 2018-2019 (elected), 2015-2016, 2014-2015
- Vice-President of the Florida Chapter, 2017
- Board of Directors – Former Member, 2014-2016
- University of Puerto Rico – Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting, Minor in Finance
MBAF’s Diana Rivera was included in the Sun-Sentinel‘s People on the Move section for her promotion to director in the Audit Department. ...Explore