Harold Simon, CPA, MBA, is a director at MBAF and Vice President of its technology affiliate WhiteOwl. Harold has over twenty years experience with financial and business solutions. He applies his extensive business knowledge with applicable technology consulting, design, integration, and implementation services. His expertise in complex financial systems extends to aviation, distribution, electronics, entertainment, franchising and professional sports, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, marine and oil & gas. He has consulted companies and implemented solutions throughout the US, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Asia.
Harold has been instrumental in taking two companies public, SEC reporting, acquisitions and mergers, designing and implementing multi-national financial systems, providing CFO services, and providing strategic guidance for corporate expansion are among Harold’s other accomplishments.
Harold’s extensive experience encompasses multi-national and complex financial environments, business intelligence, project management, eCommerce, distribution and warehouse management systems, Net applications, CRM, business process automation, technology infrastructure assessments and business/technology process assessments.
Harold’s wealth of experience is backed by the following certifications: Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft SQL Certified Engineer and Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist – AX, GP and CRM.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Miami Graduate
- South Florida Technology Alliance
- FICPA Technology Conference – Using Technologies to Increase Productivity
- The Computer & Technology Showcase – Microsoft Business Solutions
- TEC – Business Solutions for the Midmarket
- Northwestern University – Master of Business Administration, Kellogg School of Management
- Florida International University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Just as cloud computing is changing IT infrastructures and processes, it is also changing the job descriptions of many employees outside the tech department. Traditionally, a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) was expected to manage the financial risks of ...Explore
Cloud application services are expected to reach $46.3 billion this year, according to Gartner. And a good portion of that market share will be taken by cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Over the years, Microsoft has made big d ...Explore