Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
In the complicated and hype-riddled world of enterprise IT, few systems are more important than customer relationship management software (CRM). Long gone are the days when everything was written down by hand or kept in poorly organized spreadsheets. ...Explore
Although the concept of running a paperless office has been around for decades, many businesses are still hesitant to make the change. Naturally, you might still be reluctant to do so, which is why in this article we’re going to address your co ...Explore
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Microsoft Dynamics are intended to provide a centralized database containing customer information, sales history, and potential sales opportunities. Before dedicated and increasingly sophisticate ...Explore
Businesses across different industries realize the value of modern technologies in various ways. For example, while an accounting firm might use Microsoft Dynamics GP to keep track of client accounts, nonprofits use fundraising software, case managem ...Explore