Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
As we already know, cold calling and cold emailing has faded as a feasible way to acquire customers. While it may have worked in the past, today’s buyers are well-informed and prefer to work with firms that understand their needs. For this reas ...Explore
Starting a business is a huge achievement, but keeping it running and making it successful are the real challenges. Reports from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics show that 20 percent of small businesses shut down by the end of their first year, and ...Explore
Dynamics CRM, Microsoft’s customer relationship management software, is now known as Dynamics 365. It’s still the full suite of intelligent business applications containing CRM capabilities, but now with a new name. But that’s not a ...Explore