Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Cloud application services are expected to reach $46.3 billion this year, according to Gartner. And a good portion of that market share will be taken by cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Over the years, Microsoft has made big d ...Explore
As you probably heard by now, a powerful ransomware strain known as WannaCry devastated more than 200,000 computers in 150 countries last month. The outbreak, which started on May 12, infected government, healthcare, and private company computer syst ...Explore
If you’re already using MailChimp, you know it’s a great email marketing solution for small and medium businesses. It’s affordable and allows you to send mass emails in an instant. Building customized messages is also as straightfor ...Explore
Both large and small companies seek out trusted managed services providers (MSPs) to reduce the costs, complexities, and risks associated with workplace technology. However, these benefits can be achieved only by selecting the right technology partne ...Explore