Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
In the past, a widely held belief among business owners was that cloud-hosted applications were less secure than traditional, on-premises software. Those people would be right given that cloud services were not properly managed years ago and that the ...Explore
Just as cloud computing is changing IT infrastructures and processes, it is also changing the job descriptions of many employees outside the tech department. Traditionally, a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) was expected to manage the financial risks of ...Explore
Too many paper documents get in the way of success. Managing a few files may not be a problem at first, but what if you have thousands of papers to sort through? Stick to paper processes, and you end up with cluttered office desks and inefficient pro ...Explore
Small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) today may still have the same interior design, office furniture, and employees, but one thing has clearly changed in recent years: technology. 21st century organizations are realizing the value of implementin ...Explore