Tami Clemenza-Wilson, CPA/CFF, MST, is a principal in the Management Advisory Services Department at MBAF. Tami is primarily responsible for the marital dissolution division of the firm and handles cases in the South Florida region.
Tami began her career in public accounting in 1988 and brings with her Big Four experience in taxation. Since 1994, Tami has focused her litigation support practice primarily in family law focusing on medium to high net worth individuals. Recently appointed to the AICPA’s Family Law Task Force, Tami’s new role will include co-authoring a practice aid for the AICPA on family law and authoring additional articles. With her Master in Taxation, she is able to structure and add value to cases from inception to settlement. She is qualified in the South Florida Region as an expert in all areas in family law cases. She also brings additional experience in forensic accounting, business valuations, commercial litigation, taxation and financial planning.
Tami has published articles and has given lectures on specific issues relating to family law. She is recognized as an expert witness by both civil and federal courts in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties. Tami holds an executive officer position with the Florida Bar and actively participates on several Family Law Section Committees.
- Top CPAs in Litigation Support – South Florida Legal Guide, 2006 – 2014
- Featured CPA – South Florida Legal Guide, June 2009
- Excellence in Accounting – Litigation Support Finalist – South Florida Business Journal, 2005, 2006
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Family Law Task Force
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- The Florida Bar – Affiliate Member; Family Law Section; CLE Committee; Litigation Support Committee (Co-Secretary); Equitable Distribution Committee
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Family Law Task Division
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts – Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association – Family Law Section, Affiliate Member
- Florida Atlantic University – Forensic Accounting Masters Program Advisory Board
- Girls Going Places – Mentor
- University of Miami – The School of Business Mentor Program
- Women In Distress of Broward County, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Florida International University – Master in Taxation
- University of Miami – Bachelor of Business Administration
Going through a divorce can be a stressful experience, and some items may be overlooked. Nevertheless, if you are in this situation, you should be sure to pay some attention to future health insurance. Medical bills and health insurance premiums can ...Explore
Tami Clemenza-WilsonCPA/CFF, M.S.T., Principaltwilson@mbafcpa.com(954) 760-9000 When is alimony not alimony, and therefore not tax deductible? According to a recent case in the Tax Courts of Florida, one answer is, when it is made in a lump sum payme ...Explore
Marital Dissolution Services Advisory - Rick Scott's Veto May Not Spell the End of Story on Alimony Reform
Viresh Dayal CPA*/ABV/CFF, CIRA, CFE, CVA Principal firstname.lastname@example.org (305) 373-5500 Tami Clemenza-Wilson CPA/CFF, M.S.T., Principal email@example.com (954) 760-9000 *Licensed to practice in the states of Florida and California Prior to the close ...Explore
Tami Clemenza-Wilson CPA/CFF, M.S.T., Principal firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 760-9000 Elgin Polo CPA/ABV, CVA, Principal email@example.com (305) 373-5500 Marta Alfonso CPA/CFF, CIRA, JD, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org (305) 373-5500 Dividing assets in a ...Explore