Cyberattacks continue to make headlines, and despite advancements in cyber security, hackers are still a real threat to businesses of all sizes and industries.
No business is immune. Cyber criminals pursue small and medium-sized businesses as these organizations tend not to have as strong as defenses as larger, more resourceful organizations.
The technologies which we rely on daily are prone to attack and can lead to:
- identity theft
- loss of proprietary information
- regulatory risk
- damage to your business’ reputation
As cyber criminals become savvier, it is important that companies keep up-to-date their policies and procedures, tools and training, and compliance efforts. For example, making sure your business has the proper antivirus software and firewalls can help decrease the risk of malware infecting your business networks. In addition, poorly-trained employees can pose a severe threat. Regular security awareness training can help prevent employees falling for common cyber scams and help develop best security practices in their day-to-day work activities.
MBAF provides information and cyber security services to assess vulnerabilities and risks within your IT operating infrastructure. Our highly experienced and certified professionals provide comprehensive solutions to help clients safeguard their information assets, assess physical security, and measure how well your team is prepared for an attack.
Cyber Security Assessment
MBAF will assess your IT environment to identify deficiencies that put your digital assets at risk. Knowing what your current weaknesses are enables companies to take action to be better prepared against cyber threats including hackers, rogue employees, and hacktivists. MBAF’s cyber security assessment will provide businesses with a tailored, well-developed report identifying current deficiencies, and will include a prioritized remediation plan.
Our cyber security team will work with your organization to:
- Understand cyber threats specific to your business
- Identify critical areas your company needs to protect
- Assess your vulnerabilities and risks, and your level of preparedness
- Develop strategies to better protect your business, including malware defenses
- Improve your company’s capabilities to monitor and detect attacks
- Develop a plan to respond to cyber attacks and other incidents
- Review your current policies, procedures, and security awareness training program