Our public company (SEC) services practice group has the resources necessary to provide a full range of services to help publicly held companies and private companies planning to go public succeed.
MBAF is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Center for Audit Quality. Our SEC services team understands the complex rules associated with regulatory compliance and the unique needs of SEC registrants.
With a long history of auditing or assisting publicly-traded companies, MBAF provides a variety of services including:
- Audits of SEC registrants
- Accounting research
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Employee benefit plan audits (Reports on Form 11-K)
- Risk advisory consulting, including Sarbanes-Oxley, or SOX, compliance
- Tax compliance and specialty tax services
Our expertise providing SEC services is vast and we’d love to put our knowledge to work for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us now.