MBAF has the knowledge and creativity to assist with challenging situations facing your non-profit organization.
Tax exempt organizations have philanthropic goals that must be merged with complex tax laws and regulations. We assist non-profits with the most efficient way to structure and manage your organization and work closely to insure that the entities are compliant with federal and state operational and reporting requirements. MBAF has a dedicated team with vast technical knowledge and experience in the nonprofit arena allowing us to creatively assist with challenging situations facing your organization.
- Gifting and estate planning strategies
- Planned giving and fundraising
- Charitable planning utilizing charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts and Private Foundations
Private Foundations and Public Charities
- Preparation and filing of the application for tax exemption and the preservation of tax exempt status
- Review of organization to oversee full compliance with regard to the rules on prohibited transactions such as self-dealing and excess business holdings
- Accounting services and preparation of federal and state tax returns
Tax Planning and Consultation
- Internal Revenue Service and state tax examinations
- Review of prior filings and address unrelated business income
- Plan giving and advising on fundraising activities
Our expertise is vast and we’d like to put our knowledge to work for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us now.