At MBAF, we never stop learning. We encourage rapid career growth, and you can go as far as you’re capable of going. The only limit to how much you can accomplish is your desire to grow. Many of our firm’s principals and members of the management team started as staff accountants, and members of our operational team have grown with us for years.
We created a culture of learning and development for all employees throughout the firm at every level. Understanding our workforce and their needs helped us create a dynamic and sustainable program that is flexible, intimate, and beneficial to the members of our growing firm.
The MBAF University
Our training programs are designed to invest in skills development, while helping employees prepare for whatever is next in their career whether it be two, three, or five years down the line. Our learning and development program focuses on 5 core areas:
- Technical: accounting, tax, assurance, etc.
- Systems & Applications: accounting related software, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Management & Leadership: management training for up and comers, managers, directors, and principals
- Professional Growth: business development and marketing training including presentation skills, public speaking, personal marketing plans, business writing, etc.
- Life & Culture: yoga, cross-fit, reading society, art appreciation, self-defense; health fair, etc.
Want to learn and continue to grow as a professional with a firm that cares? If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to see what you’ve got.