Thursday November 8 2018 @ 12:00 pm
MBAF Boca Office
225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 685
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Please join the MBAF Condominium and Homeowner Associations Division for a complimentary seminar on how to minimize your association’s vulnerability to fraud and cybersecurity risks.
Who Should Attend:
- Board and Finance Committee Members
- Community Association Managers (1 hour of CEU will be provided – Course # 9629231)
- Attorneys (CLE credit for General, Business Litigation, Condominium and Planned Development Law, Criminal Trial Law and Real Estate)
- Real Estate Professionals
What You’ll Learn:
Condominium and homeowner associations are targets for fraud, financial mismanagement, and security breaches. We’ll explore best practices to monitor and prevent fraud to keep associations secure. Topics will include:
- The role of the board and management company in fraud prevention
- Red flags for fraud, embezzlement, and security breaches
- How to implement and maintain anti-fraud and misconduct policies
- Cybersecurity and more!
Act now by reserving your seat below!
This event is being held in Fort Lauderdale on December 5, 2018.
About the Presenters:
|Monte Kane, CPA, PFS, CFF, CGMA, CSA, Principal
Monte heads up the MBAF Condominium and Association Services Division and has over 30 years of experience in a wide diversity of industries, including real estate and condominiums. He has co-authored the AICPA Accounting and Audit Guide for Common Interest Realty Associations.
Jeffrey L. Ducker, CPA, CGMA, Principal
Diana Rivera, CPA, CGMA, Principal
Erbin J. Ramirez, CPA, Principal