Monday October 16 2017 @ 06:00 pm
MBAF Brickell Office
1450 Brickell Avenue, 18th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
Join us for an informative MBAF event hosted by the Kane Condominium and Association Division where our experts will share insight to help associations be financially fit, while exploring the financial implications for condominium associations in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma and how to weather future storms.
Who Should Attend:
- Association Board Members
- Property Managers
What You’ll Learn:
During this session, you’ll learn financial best practices as well as disaster preparation and recovery for condominium and homeowner associations.
- How to properly read and understand financial statements
- How to determine if your association’s operating equity is adequate
- How to enhance financial operations
- Red flags that could indicate fraud
- And more!
|Registration||6:00PM – 6:20PM|
|Program||6:20PM – 7:30PM|
|Cocktails and Networking||7:30PM – 8:30PM|
Would like to attend? Click here to reserve your spot!