Wednesday August 29 2018 @ 08:00 am
MBAF Brickell Office
1450 Brickell Avenue, 14th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
The FASB new standards present major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue and leases. Please join MBAF for a comprehensive seminar to learn about the new standards, discuss areas of significant change, and to review the current transition guidance.
As the transition period is now underway for both public and private companies, it’s imperative to start planning.
Join us as we explore these topics:
- Overview of revenue recognition standard and the Five Step Recognition Model
- Understanding changes to contract costs and disclosures
- Understanding the financial and operational changes
- Review the current status on guidance for the transition
- Discuss key considerations for transition and how to get started
- Explore the challenges and impact to specific industries
Take advantage of this session to learn from our MBAF subject matter experts by registering today!
About the Presenter:
|Emma Florea, CPA, Director
Emma has significant experience dealing with complex, technical accounting matters, including revenue recognition, debt vs. equity evaluations, business combination accounting, consolidation issues (variable interest entities and other consolidation matters), foreign currency accounting and derivative financial instruments. She also has a deep and broad understanding of SEC reporting, and she serves as a subject matter resource on MBAF’s audit & accounting consultant network.