Adam Spiegel, CPA, is a principal in the Tax and Accounting Department at MBAF, and the Managing Principal of the Fort Lauderdale office at MBAF.
Since 1993, Adam has been involved in all aspects of accounting services and accounting systems for closely-held businesses and individuals ranging in size from start-ups to $1 billion. He focuses on providing a diverse blend of financial analysis and tax planning services.
Adam’s expertise focuses on accounting and tax planning for professional service providers such as physicians, attorneys, architects, engineers, advertising, and public relations. His experience also includes working with franchises, hotels, and real estate developers and owners, both commercial and residential.
Adam also focuses on providing financial and tax planning advice to high net-worth individuals by helping them minimize taxes and build their net worth to transfer from one generation to another. Adam has extensive knowledge of accounting systems and helps his clients implement efficiencies using automation techniques.
Adam began his career at MBAF in 1993 and has contributed to the growth of the firm through his dedication to exceptional value-added service.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Miami Graduate
- United Way of Miami-Dade – Young Leaders Society
- Cancer Support Community Greater Miami – Board of Directors Chairman, 2010-Present
- Excellence in Accounting in Real Estate – 2007, 2006, South Florida Business Journal
- Florida International University – Pursuing Master of Accounting Information Systems
- University of Hartford – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is now the law of land. While still in its infancy, taxpayers and experts alike are struggling to figure out the many implications of the far-reaching tax reforms. With all the confusion over the changes and whether they ma ...Explore
Being properly prepared is the key to protecting your business from natural disasters, and for a rapid recovery and return to normalcy in their aftermath. How you prepare, to some degree, will depend on where your business is located. Business owners ...Explore
The Voluntary Classification Settlement Program (VCSP) is a voluntary program that provides an opportunity for taxpayers to reclassify their workers as employees for employment tax purposes for future tax periods with partial relief from federal empl ...Explore