Diana Rivera, CPA, CGMA, is a principal in the Audit Department at MBAF in the Kane Condominium and Association Services Division. She specializes in financial auditing and forensic examinations. Diana has been in the public accounting profession for fifteen years.
Diana provides direct supervision to the firm’s professional staff in the conduct of audits and reviews of financial statements, and specializes in condominium associations, mixed-use developments, cooperative housing corporations, and timeshare and resort associations. In addition, Diana frequently conducts and supervises consulting, litigation support and agreed-upon procedures engagements.
Diana is a frequent speaker to organizations and professionals in the common interest realty association industry. She also serves as a consultant to Boards of Directors, community associations’ professionals and developers.
*Licensed to practice in the state of Florida and the commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President of the Florida Chapter, 2018-2019 (elected), 2015-2016, 2014-2015
- Vice-President of the Florida Chapter, 2017
- Board of Directors – Former Member, 2014-2016
- 40 Under 40 Award – CPA Practice Advisor, 2017
- University of Puerto Rico – Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting, Minor in Finance
Nationally recognized public accounting firm, MBAF, is pleased to announce that Diana Rivera, CPA, CGMA, principal in the Audit Department at MBAF, has been selected as a finalist for The Florida Institute of CPA’s (FICPA) Women to Watch Award in t ...Explore
Diana Rivera, CPA and CGMA, has been named a Principal in MBAF’s Audit department. The announcement was made by Tony Argiz, Chairman and CEO of MBAF. With a strong background in financial auditing and forensic examinations, Rivera provides dire ...Explore
As we head into the summer months, many working parents will be searching for options to help with child care. You may have your tried and true favorites, you work from home, a responsible family member moves in for the summer, your kids are in a 12- ...Explore