Holly M. Condon is the Principal-in-Charge of Marketing and Business Development for PaperSave, a document management and workflow solution created by MBAF, one of the top 40 accounting firms in the nation, the largest Florida-based accounting firm in the state and fifth in the Atlantic Southeast and its technology affiliate, WhiteOwl Solutions.
Responsible for creation and execution of national marketing and communications efforts, she oversees brand strategy and management, publicity, communications, sales support, and channel management. Holly also develops and maintains digital marketing strategies for lead generation and sales.
With extensive marketing, sales and channel development, Holly understands the goals, interests, and expectations of existing and prospective clients. She uses this understanding to facilitate communication to the Product Management team and those interested in learning more about PaperSave. She has communicated information about the benefits of leveraging technology to gain efficiency through articles she has been quoted in trade publications, white papers she has written, and conferences where she has led sessions. She has been interviewed and quoted in Accounting Technology and Practical Accountant for delivering custom solutions designed for specific client needs. She has also spoken at numerous conferences including AICPA Not for Profit Forum, Opera America, National Performing Arts Society, George Washington Society of American Society of Association Executives, Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals Association and BBCON (Blackbaud Conference for Non-Profits).
Prior to joining MBAF in 2006, Holly worked for Blackbaud for 8 years in various roles and built the 2nd largest Blackbaud channel practice at a Top 20 CPA firm. Holly also served as a Director for Brittenford Systems specializing in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Dynamic Communities (GPUG)
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM) – Member
- Microsoft Partner Marketing Group – Member
- Parent Teacher Association Board Member – 2010-Present, Columbia, SC
- Freaky Friday Festival – Co-Chair, 2010-Present, Columbia, SC
- American Heart Association Red Dress Ball Committee – Member, 2009
- Annual Fund Chair for Hollins College – 1997-2003, Roanoke, VA
- Taste of Alexandria – Co-Chair, 2000, Alexandria, VA
- Scottish Christmas Walk – Co-Chair, 1998-1999, Alexandria, VA
- Charleston Southern University – Master of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- Hollis College – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Ashley Hall School, Charleston, SC
WhiteOwl™, a leading Microsoft Solution provider of ERP and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for midsize companies, is pleased to announce a new seamlessly integrated offering between PaperSave® Cloud and Dynamics 365 Business Central. ...Explore