Ileana is a principal in the Operations department at MBAF where she focuses on all aspects of the firm’s financial and cultural operations. Ileana has been in the public accounting profession since 1997. Her responsibility is to maximize synergies and increase efficiencies across all MBAF offices.
Ileana spent much of her career as an audit director at MBAF where her responsibilities included client service, engagement planning, budgeting, supervision, review, and researching technical issues. Her experience includes litigation support and the preparation of corporate and individual tax returns. Salort had a focused expertise in the automotive dealership industry, but was involved in the development, implementation, and review of internal controls for clients in various industries.
In addition, she is involved in the training and development of young professionals as they began their careers in the accounting profession.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Miami Coalition for the Homeless – Treasurer (Past)
- Women of MBAF
- Influential Business Women – South Florida Business Journal, 2017
- 40 Under 40 Award – South Florida Business Journal, 2017
- Florida International University – Master of Science in Taxation
- Florida International University- Bachelor of Accounting and Management
Ileana Salort-Horta, CPA, has been named a principal of nationally recognized accounting firm MBAF, in addition to serving as the acting Chief Operations Officer of the firm. The announcement was made by Tony Argiz, Chairman and CEO of MBAF. In her r ...Explore
Flexible job schedules that include options to work away from the office are gaining in popularity in Miami-Dade, according to a new study of US workforce trends released Global Workplace Analytics. The report, commissioned by FlexJobs, relies on an ...Explore
The South Florida Business Journal has selected 25 standout professionals for its 2017 class of Influential Business Women. These local leaders have a strong record of leadership, performance and innovation in their respective industries, including t ...Explore