Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Driving financial strategies to improve profits, keep costs down, and generate a fluent cash flow is no easy task for any chief financial officer (CFO). Thankfully, there are modern financial management solutions that make their work easier. Sage Int ...Explore
The role of the finance department is essential to any enterprise; managing assets such as cash, accounts receivables, and stocks. That’s why any delay, inconsistency, or error in reporting is considered critical. To prevent the business from s ...Explore
Microsoft hit a homerun when they released Dynamics 365 Business Central earlier this year. This all-in-one, cloud-hosted business solution continues to be the choice enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for countless businesses around the world ...Explore
Staying competitive in an industry as fast-paced and process-heavy as manufacturing is no cinch. Companies constantly strive to enhance production cycles to increase output in less time. And when the solutions that once supported your operations begi ...Explore
WhiteOwl™, a leading Microsoft Solution provider of ERP and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for midsize companies, is pleased to announce a new seamlessly integrated offering between PaperSave® Cloud and Dynamics 365 Business Central. ...Explore
Eighteeen MBAF professionals, CPAs and directors, were distinguished by the South Florida Legal Guide in the category of Top CPAs and Litigation Support Professionals. MBAF has consecutively been recognized by the publication for its litigation suppo ...Explore