Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Business Central’s power and technological capabilities are invaluable to small and midsized businesses (SMBs) looking for a scalable solution. It is a cloud-powered end-to-end solution that gives users an intuitive, ...Explore
A growing number of businesses nowadays find that customer relationship management (CRM) software and services are worthy investments. This finding is substantiated by Nucleus Research’s report stating companies make back a little under $9 on a ...Explore
CRM, short for customer relationship management, is a category of integrated and data-driven software solutions that improve how businesses interact and build relationships with customers. CRM systems are becoming increasingly crucial because they he ...Explore
Providing consistent and reliable customer service ensures your business keeps its customers loyal and satisfied. However, complex services also mean complex management, and without a coherent, easy-to-configure tool, your business may find itself st ...Explore
WhiteOwl™, a leading Microsoft Solution provider of ERP and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for midsize companies and not for profits, is pleased to announce the release of the PaperSave for Blackbaud NXT Add-In. This deepens the seamle ...Explore
Nationally recognized public accounting firm, MBAF, is celebrating 50 years of professional success and unparalleled community commitment. Founded in 1969, the firm has grown from a single office with a handful of personnel to one of the top accounti ...Explore
Businesses owners and managers are reminded every day by marketing messages and in meetings with partners, stakeholders, and employees that technology is the answer to all of their problems. They are told it will transform their operations, improve p ...Explore
WhiteOwl™, a leading Microsoft Solution provider of ERP and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for midsize companies, is pleased to announce a new seamlessly integrated offering between PaperSave® Cloud and Dynamics 365 Business Central. ...Explore