Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Microsoft released Dynamics 365 Business Central as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). If you’re already familiar with Dynamics NAV, then Dynamics 365 Business Central will seem similar ...Explore
One of the biggest challenges small- and medium-sized business (SMBs) face every day is competing with large corporations. To gain a competitive edge, they need an IT infrastructure that increases efficiency, boosts productivity, and cuts operating c ...Explore
When Microsoft said they would release an app designed for SMBs that had outgrown their entry-level accounting software, they weren’t kidding. Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365 Business Central) is a program that makes managing back-end business ...Explore
Depending on how it’s managed, enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation poses a handful of challenges. It doesn’t matter if you are a small, family-owned business or a large corporation: there will be struggles. But of course, th ...Explore
Eighteeen MBAF professionals, CPAs and directors, were distinguished by the South Florida Legal Guide in the category of Top CPAs and Litigation Support Professionals. MBAF has consecutively been recognized by the publication for its litigation suppo ...Explore