Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Not many industries are as rife with challenges as the hospitality industry. Being part of a service-oriented sector, hotels and inns are faced with so many challenges that can easily fold the unprepared. Those that find opportunities amid all the ch ...Explore
In a business setting, customers are the life force of any company. Their decision to opt out of a product or service will determine a business longevity. It’s important to see every transaction through the customer’s perspective. This way, y ...Explore
You’ve done your research and decided to invest in an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. Now you need to decide which of the many options makes the most sense for your needs. If you Google “Best ERP solution,” Microsoft ...Explore
As tech companies scramble for market lead, businesses are left with a bigger and better selection of products, and that includes ERP solutions. One of them may have further elevated the Microsoft brand to unreachable heights: the Dynamics 365 Busine ...Explore
WhiteOwl™, a leading Microsoft Solution provider of ERP and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for midsize companies, is pleased to announce a new seamlessly integrated offering between PaperSave® Cloud and Dynamics 365 Business Central. ...Explore
Eighteeen MBAF professionals, CPAs and directors, were distinguished by the South Florida Legal Guide in the category of Top CPAs and Litigation Support Professionals. MBAF has consecutively been recognized by the publication for its litigation suppo ...Explore