Stuart C. Rosenberg, CPA, CITP, is a principal at MBAF and President of WhiteOwl, the firm’s technology affiliate. Stuart has more than twenty years of experience advising clients in accounting, business planning, and information systems. He has served a wide range of industries including telecommunications, publishing, bankruptcy, non-profit, healthcare, manufacturing and banking/finance with both domestic and international operations. Stuart has also earned the accreditation in business valuation from the AICPA.
In addition, Stuart conceived and launched PaperSave®, a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, and Intacct. PaperSave is used by thousands of organizations throughout the US and Canada.
Stuart provides the unique ability to implement, analyze and manage complex information systems from management’s perspective. Stuart is frequently asked to speak both locally and nationally in the area of technology strategy, document management, accounting systems and security. Under his leadership, WhiteOwl has leveraged technology to provide a widespread of services to organizations including:
- Designed, trained and implemented hundreds of integrated accounting and information systems for non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Created secure anytime/anywhere communications systems to provide access to proprietary data and outsource the technology departments for more than 1,000 employees.
- Analyzed internal control systems for non-profit and for-profit institutions.
- Designed a real-time software system to track and report on bankruptcy filings for more than 70 million credit card accounts.
- Provided forensic litigation support to determine the accuracy of millions of transactional records.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management – Master of Management
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Arts
Whether it concerns consumer products or business analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence are two of the hottest topics in the world of technology these days. Last year, Gartner labeled machine learning one of the defining technology ...Explore
According to recent studies, more than 90% of businesses now use the cloud for a portion of their computing workloads. Nonetheless, for any organization thinking of making that move, planning such a transition can be a daunting task. IT managers ofte ...Explore
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) refers to the integrated management of business processes, such as inventory management, customer relationship management, and marketing and sales. Typically mediated by technology, which is increasingly likely to c ...Explore
It’s a good time to be running a business and it’s not uncommon for small- and medium-sized companies to expand into multi-entity enterprises in the span of a few years. On top of that, a recent report from Small Business Trends found that 72 ...Explore
Eighteeen MBAF professionals, CPAs and directors, were distinguished by the South Florida Legal Guide in the category of Top CPAs and Litigation Support Professionals. MBAF has consecutively been recognized by the publication for its litigation suppo ...Explore