OUR MARITAL DISSOLUTION ADVISORS COMBINE COMPASSION WITH EXPERTISE TO ASSIST YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT FAMILY MATTERS WITH THE CARE YOU DESERVE. WE HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERTISE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE DIVORCE PROCESS INCLUDING DISCOVERY, MEDIATIONS, AND TRIAL.
MBAF has decades of professional experience in providing marital dissolution services. Our services are highly specialized and tailored by counsel to the needs, facts, and circumstances of the client and the related matrimonial case. Our highly qualified team is credentialed in financial forensics and fraud detection, business valuation, mediation, and taxation. MBAF’s marital dissolution team uses customized tools and processes to deliver services in an efficient and professional manner.
Our marital dissolution team provides testimony as experts in federal and state courts. We testify in depositions, court hearings, trials, and have served as court appointed experts. MBAF has successfully provided complex financial forensic assistance needed to resolve the outcome in highly contested matrimonial cases and sensitive cases involving spouses with public persona, professional athletes, celebrities, and entertainers as well as individuals with significant net worth.
Our services include:
- Document control and assistance with mandatory disclosure, request(s) and response(s) for production, interrogatories, financial affidavits, and equitable distribution analysis.
- Preparation of asset tracing and commingling analyses.
- Dissipation analysis and calculations.
- Detailed financial forensic analysis involving income available for support, marital standard of living, unidentified marital assets, and designation of marital and non-marital assets.
- Tax consulting, financial planning, and estate planning, including international tax matters.
- Business and asset valuation services including oral reports, calculations of value, and written valuation reports.
- Expert testimony on forensic or valuation matters.
Some of the more complex engagement areas we have been involved with include:
- Pre-filing consultations
- Pre-nuptial consultations
- Asset tracing
- Business valuation issues
- Standard of living analyses
- Tax analyses and planning
Our experience with international clients has developed our sensitivities in dealing with international assets and taxpayer issues that may arise in the course of a case. If necessary, we are available to converse with clients in Spanish to help them feel more comfortable when explaining complex financial and/or tax related matters.
Our expertise providing marital dissolution services is vast and we’d love to put our knowledge to work for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us now.