You’ll benefit from our decades of experience in the financial services industry.
MBAF’s Regulatory Risk Solutions group assists clients in the areas of regulatory examination/enforcement matters, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) compliance, and model risk management. Our experience in regulatory risk and compliance and deep knowledge of the latest issues affecting the banking industry positions MBAF as the go-to for financial institutions seeking a high quality provider.
As financial institutions continue to face evolving and increasingly complex regulatory expectations, our dedicated team is ready to help. We help clients manage the following issues:
- Rapidly evolving expectations of BSA-AML compliance especially after significant investments in technology and human capital
- Recent wave of stern examination findings and informal enforcement actions around Model Risk Management under OCC 2011-12 and FRB SR 11-7
- Increasing burden of consumer compliance after Dodd-Frank and as the CFPB expands its reach to regional and community banks
Our team has extensive experience helping financial institutions prepare for and respond to regulatory examinations including solution design and implementation to comply with remediation requirements of regulatory enforcement actions. We work with large global, national, regional banks, and community banks. MBAF’s Regulatory Risk Solutions group is led by Adam Ingles who has successfully leveraged his large, complex bank experiences into scalable, risk-appropriate, and cost-effective solutions for clients.
Our “high-value, fee-reasonable” services include:
- program assessment and roadmap (PAR)
- Internal audit and independent testing
- Independent model validations
- Independent third-party assessments for regulatory enforcement actions
- Regulatory exam preparation, management, and response
- Exam and audit remediation
- Software/system selection, design, and implementation
- Staffing Model Assessments
- Board, management, and staff training
- Board of director advisory
Our expertise is vast and we’d love to put our knowledge to work for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us now.